WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
- VOS® accepts Venmo, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Pay Pal. You can also easily pay by calling the VOS® Support Team at +1 (844) 482-8353 Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (CT).
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
Shipping rates vary depending on the amount of product purchased, where the shipment is going and the type of shipping chosen. Before confirming your purchase please double check your total which will include the shipping charge. Also, please note:
- USPS Ground deliveries take 2 to 8 business days to be delivered. This depends on where the package is shipping from and shipping to.
- USPS does not make pick-ups or deliveries on Sunday.
- USPS 2nd Day Air means delivery 2 business days after it ships, not 48 hours after the order is placed.
- USPS Next Day Air means delivery the next business day from when it ships.
- We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or U.S. National Holidays.
DOES VOS SHIP TO P.O. BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
- Yes, we are able to deliver to P.O. Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses at this time.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING AND HANDLING COST?
- Shipping cost is calculated automatically at checkout and will vary depending on the amount of product purchased, where your package is being shipped and the type of shipping chosen.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO BE PROCESSED AND DELIVERED?
- VOS® processes and ships orders everyday Monday – Friday. Expedited orders will ship the following business day and you should allow up to 2 business days for processing of orders placed with ground shipping. The pick-up day from courier does not count as a day in the shipping time. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with all pertinent information.
CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
- In our best effort to get the shipments to our customers as quickly as possible, your order cannot be cancelled or modified once it has been placed.
CAN I ORDER IF I LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
- VOS® currently ships online orders anywhere in the world that a U.S. courier has the ability to ship to. International customers are responsible for all shipping, duty and taxes associated with the importation of all merchandise and ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING AND HANDLING COST ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
- Shipping is calculated automatically at checkout. Cost will vary depending on the number of items purchased, where your order is being shipped and the type of shipping chosen. Duty and tax fees will also be applied when your order reaches customs. Please review prices before placing your order.